Tour Maras & Moray Half Day
Tour Maras & Moray Half Day
Two Sites that combine Perfectly as a Natural Attraction (Maras) and the Archaeological Site or Ruins of (Moray), Here in our Maras & Moray of half day Tour, which is 48 km away. from Cuzco; Salineras, a production center of the Salt Mines that has more than three thousand wells from ancient times to today.
Our Next Attraction in Cusco is Moray, an Archaeological Site of ring-shaped platforms that the Incas used to discover the 20 Ecological Zones of Climates, in order to adapt some plants that do not grow in the Andes mountains.
As part of our Excursion, we include the pick up from your Hotel, Transportation to and from Cusco and the Best Local Guide in Cusco.
Contact us and enjoy this 6 hour Tour.
- Places to Visit on the Tour: Moray Archaeological Site & Salineras Maras Natural Site
- Type of Tour: Nature and Cultural
- Type of Service: Group & Private
- Language: Spanish & English
- Available days: Every day.
- Meeting Point: Pick up from your Hotel
Time: 8 a.m. (It is recommended to be 15 minutes before the start of the tour)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Price: 25.00 USD
- Private Service: Quote Here
- Includes: Professional Guide and Tourist Bus
- Not Included: Entrance tickets, Drinks such as soft drinks and Others not Mentioned in the Tour.
- Small backpack
- Rain gear or waterproof from November to March
- carry extra coins
- General Tourist Ticket for Foreigners: s/. 130.00
- Partial Foreign Tourist Ticket: s/. 70.00
- Tourist Ticket Foreign Students General: s/. 70.00
- General National Tourist Ticket: s/. 70.00
- Partial National Tourist Ticket: s/. 40.00
- Tourist Ticket National Students General: s/. 40.00
- Partial National Student Tourist Ticket: s/. 40.00
Duration of the Tourist Tickets
- Duration of the BTC General: valid 10 days
- Partial BTC Duration: Valid for 2 days
Tourist Places of Cusco that includes
- Includes: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay
- Sacred Valley Includes: Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero and Moray
- South Valley Includes: Tipon and Piquillacta
More The six Museums in Cusco:
Attractions to Visit
Maras Natural Site
Approximately three thousand staggered wells measure approximatelyMaras was a very important place in the Viceroyalty Period because it was the main supplier of salt in the Sierra Meridional, in the town of Maras, which was founded by the Spanish in the year 1556.It is located 48 km to the northwest of the city of Cusco at 3,028 meters above sea level. The temperature ranges between 1 and 21 degrees Celsius, and in the town of Maras, you can see Colonial houses, the shields of the nobility and Cacquez, and fine stone carving on the covers or lintels with shields, the names of the owners, or the date on which they were built, all of which have survived the passage of time.
Moray Archaeological Site
It is an impressive archeological site built by the Inca Culture in the form of circular concentric rings to possibly recreate a series of microclimates, a biological experimental station where the Incas took advantage of the different temperatures and microclimates. In each of the circular terraces to sow a great variety of experimentally improved crops, the temperature of each terrace determined that the Incas managed to develop some 20 ecological zones where they produced products such as quinoa, kiwicha, pumpkin, squash, and a thousand varieties of potatoes.