Sacred Valley Tour full day
Sacred Valley Tour full Day - Local Price
If you are looking for a full day tour of Cusco and you like towns and valleys outside the city, I assure you that this is what you are looking for, our Sacred Valley Tour full Day that shows everyone its living culture.
This classic tour is 56 km away; in the sacred valley of the Incas, at an altitude of 2,875 m. less than Cusco. In this excursion, we include the most popular ruins or archaeological remains, such as Ollantaytambo; an urbanistic and religious archeological site where there are six giant Cyclopean monoliths. Also, when entering Ollantaytambo, we will take a tour of the Baths of the Inca Princess, or “Ñustas”.
Other attractions that we include are the ruins of Pisaq, a complete Inca citadel, with terraces, water channels, food stores, sacred temples, Inca rooms, and the more than 5,000 tombs found on the slopes of this valley.
In addition, we will visit the Pisaq Market and finally Chinchero, which has Inca ruins and the Church of 1,607, also known as the Church of Monserrate, which was built in a Colonial style during the Inca era.
If you want to add more natural or archaeological attractions, such as the Maras and Moray, just let us know, this tour is known as the VIP Sacred Valley.
Remember that our service to reserve this Sacred Valley Tour is 24/7, so do not hesitate to write or call us.
- Places to Visit on the Tour: Inca Ruins of Pisac, Pisaq Market, Inca Ruins of Ollantaytambo and Chinchero (Maras & Moray optional)
- Type of Tour: Cultural
- Type of Service: Group & Private
- Language: Spanish & English
- Available days: Every day.
- Meeting Point: Pick up from your Hotel
- Time: 8 a.m. Pick up (It is recommended to be 15 minutes before the start of the tour)
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Price: 30.00 USD
- Private Service: Quote Here
- Includes: Professional Guide, Tourist Bus and Lunch
- Does not include: Dinner, entrance tickets to the archaeological parks,
Drinks and Others not Mentioned in the Tour.
- Small backpack
- Rain gear or waterproof from November to March
- carry extra coins
- General Tourist Ticket for Foreigners: s/. 130.00
- Partial Foreign Tourist Ticket: s/. 70.00
- Tourist Ticket Foreign Students General: s/. 70.00
- General National Tourist Ticket: s/. 70.00
- Partial National Tourist Ticket: s/. 40.00
- Tourist Ticket National Students General: s/. 40.00
- Partial National Student Tourist Ticket: s/. 40.00
Duration of the Tourist Tickets
- Duration of the BTC General: valid 10 days
- Partial BTC Duration: Valid for 2 days
Tourist Places of Cusco that includes
- Includes: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay
- Sacred Valley Includes: Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero and Moray
- South Valley Includes: Tipon and Piquillacta
More The six Museums in Cusco:
Attractions to Visit
Of the long list of archaeological sites that Peru has, one of the most important is Pisac, a town that has colonial origins plus an indigenous population, and an Archaeological Park, an incredible Inca construction made on the very top and skirt of a hill in the Vilcanota mountain range.
Considered the living Inca city, in the town of Ollantaytambo we will be able to get a fairly clear idea of the urban and cultural development reached by the Inca society, since we will not only get in touch with the most exquisite and fine handling of stone but also with the same streets that the Incas used in their daily lives.
Not far from Cusco, 28 km away, is Chinchero, a town in deep Peru, where the indigenous culture has been preserved, Barter, the spinning wheel, and the loom are production techniques that have not changed despite the centuries, When walking through the people, we can get an idea of our past.