Cusco bike Expeditions
Cusco bike expeditions full mountain biking
This incredible Cusco bike expeditions to the Apurimac Canyon is 2 days; we include private transportation, lodging, professional Trek brand bicycles (Marlin 6), safety equipment, and food.
The Apurímac Region is the capital. Abancay has the deepest canyon in the world (4.6900 m). It is ideal to carry out a bicycle activity and enjoy landscapes, viewpoints, and all the flora and fauna that are on this route.
Our bicycle adventure starts from the Limpy pass at 4,201 m on a wide road, with descents and ascents with more than 40 endless curves of more than 50 km. until reaching the Huallpachaka bridge only on the first day. On our second day, we will cover more than 40 km of full descent through a wide road from the district of Cotabambas towards the Huallpachaka bridge.
On this route through the Apurímac Canyon, we will pass through various communities such as Cuichis, Pantipata, Sumaro, Chinchaypujio, and the district of Cotabambas, as well as some tourist attractions such as the Inca ruins of Qollmay, the stone forest, and fossil animal tracks.
Contact us now, and don’t miss out on this super mountain biking adventure.
- First-day distance: 58 km
- First-day distance: 40 km.
- Total positive slope: 797 m.
- Maximum altitude: 4,200 m.
- minimum altitude: 2,200 m.
- Travel time by bus: 2 hours from Cusco to the Limpy Pass (Abancay-Apurímac)
- Duration: 2 days
- Intermediate level
- Places to visit: Ccawara Stone Forest, Qollmay Archaeological Site, Condor Wachana, Huallpachaka Bridge, and Cotabambas Community.
- Important: For this tour, you do not need an entrance ticket.
- Type of Tour: Expedition Mountain Biking
- Type of Service: Private & Group
- Language: Spanish & English
- Available days: Every day.
- Meeting Point: Zetas Street “Pitahaya Travel Office”
- Departure time: 7am
- Duration: 2 days
- Price: Quote Here
- Level: Intermediate
- Includes: Cycling Guide, Transportation, Bicycle, Helmet, Gloves, Permanent Assistance, Box Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast and Lodging or Camp.
- End of the Tour: at your Hotel 7 p.m.
- Not Included: Entrance tickets and Others not Mentioned in the Tour.
- Small backpackRain gear or waterproof from November to March
- Short and long-sleeved polo shirt
- Comfortable shoes for pedaling
- carry extra coins
For this bike tour to the Apurímac Canyon, you do not need an entrance ticket.
This route is intermediate; we will have mobility support at all times.